Thursday, April 26, 2012

Book Tour: Final Stop!

Barnes & Noble, LOS ANGELES April 24th
Lauren: "Last night was the final stop of my book tour for The Fame Game.
Seeing as it was the finale to a long tour, I decided to pull out all the stops.
Okay, maybe not all but I did debut a freshly painted pink ponytail. I figure
that I might as well have fun experimenting while I’m still young. And it’s only
temporary so it’s really not that big of a commitment... Fashion is about having
fun and taking chances. Plus the pink tipped pony added the perfect pop of
color to my otherwise monochromatic look."
Top, Urban Outfitters: Sparkle & Fade Studded Collar Button-Down Blouse
The skirt is Paper Crown and the heels are from LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s.



 "I like contrasting tough pieces like the studded collar top with more feminine
 items such as the full skirt. The pairing is unexpected but it still works."





Photos via CelebBoard, PopSugar and LaurenConrad.com

VIDEO

1 comment: