Lauren listed 10 simple ways to style your LWD this summer below:
1. Get edgy. Style your LWD with a leather jacket. Accessorize with a studded cross-body bag and strappy sandals or booties for a play on the rocker chick look.
2. Make a statement. Try a beautiful statement necklace and some strappy platform heels. It’s a simple yet chic look that’s perfect for mid-summer parties. Bump up the fab-factor by wearing your hair down with a hint of vintage.
3. Casual cool. For a laidback look, pull on a relaxed denim jacket and finish off with platform wooden sandals. Leave your tresses a little undone with these Everyday Waves.
4. Layer it. Layer over a loose tank, a long necklace and a cropped jacket. Pair with heels for an office friendly summer ensemble or strappy flat sandals for a more casual look.
5. Brighten up. Add a splash of summer’s hottest trend: neon. I suggest piling on a day-glow bangle or necklace or cinching your waist with a bright belt. Punchy hued sandals are also a fun way to liven up a LWD.
6. Go boho. Wear a lightweight scarf, a neutral cross-body bag, strappy sandals and some bright coral lipstick for a fresh weekend look that's perfect for a sunny Saturday.
7. Get fancy. Make your LWD nighttime friendly with a black blazer, patent leather peep-toe heels, an oversize black envelope clutch and some seriously red lips.
8. Business. Pair your LWD with a crisp blazer (bright colors are especially great for summer), a thin belt and strappy heels. This look is perfect for the office. For an added dose of sophistication, wear your hair in a Ballerina Bun.
9. Crop it. Wear a cropped denim or white vest over your LWD. It adds the perfect bit of edge without going over the top. Carry a print clutch and sport some nude flat sandals for an easy on-the-go outfit.
10. Stay on the fringe. Add a draped jacket, a leather fringe bag, camel colored heels, a loose side-braid and natural makeup for a modern take on cowboy cool.
Article + Photo at LaurenConrad.com