Tuesday, January 04, 2011

T-Shirt Tuesday | LC Lauren Conrad Tiered Tank

Expect compliments wearing this women's tank top ($27.99). Silky tiered design provides a luxurious look and feel, making this LC Lauren Conrad tank a fashionable favorite. For a night on the town, pair with denim leggings. Grosgrain trim, bow and straps lend a chic, textured look, and soft pima cotton blend ensures all-day comfort! Available in colors winetasting and pale pink.
Photos & Information via Kohls.com
View The Full LC Lauren Conrad Collection Here.

1 comment:

  1. I have the outfit to the right that Lauren is wearing, and I just love it! I have wore it with her boot cut jeans and with an A-line black skirt! It is great to dress up or down! I love how comfortable it is and it will also be in style for a long time so I will get great use out of it as well!

    ReplyDelete